Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avril Cloud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
avrilcloud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Avril Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Avril Cloud   Avril Cloud Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 20:54

Ok well guess will start with Character stuff!

I first started GW in May 2005. (Seems like a life time ago)

I originally joined a Guild my Bro was in, pretty sure I got to lvl 20 within like 1 week but can't remember. (was playing 10 hours straight till i got to it anyway) I found that guild(can't mind name) a little eliteist so I moved to one Called the Badlanders. Was pretty much PvE so I farmed UW and FOW till I knew them both off by heart and got v rich.
My first character , and most loved, is Avril Cloud, had her since the beggining and anyone that knows me calls me Av to matter if they know my real name of other IGNs i use.
I played Av all the way through my time at Badlanders, then when I started to play PvP I wanted to make a PvP guild. I convinced the BL Leader to make a sister guild "Acoma BL Warriors" Mainly cause I paid for over half the money for our first hall and they chose a pritty one instead of a tactical one. So I founded ABLW and I got the hall I wanted. My first recruit and my closest friend in GW was Real Azul. (Sure he'll make a blog once he reads this) I've always been good at recruiting and when we got a few guys from BL over we really got cooking. ABLW Played Over 500 GVG's before the first Ladder reset(can't remember date) and we were a constant Rank 300(best rank 50) With the ladder reset we were put into top 20 but we always played balanced or Spirit Spam(ah those were the days) so we went back down to our usual. We had forums, Websites and even started becoming a clan.
However I was getting slightly annoyed with members (still my friends though) Think I was probably takin things too seriously and others not enough, so one day I decided to disband ABLW. Not in a nasty way I still kept forums and TS up so peeps knew what was going on, but I felt if I just changed Leadership peeps would still look to me as leader so I had to leave completly.
LOA (Legends of Acoma) was founded by my close friend Real Azul, and later taken over by the Charasmatic Geordie , Lone Dreamer. LOA was just as great if not more than the orginal ABLW, and easily continued the excellence and community ABLW started. However some of the old problems appeared in October 2005 (clashes of personalities mostly) everyone still loved each other but I think there were just too many Cooks, It was coming to breaking point and I had been lurking on the LOA forums, one day I was chatting to Real Azul about old times and I decided I couldn't watch the Last Acoma Guild die. So I moved in and managed to convince everyone to change back to ABLW.
And for around 2 months again we surpassed both the old ABLW and LOA. We developed Ranks of +3 in all members , Damn good Ladder Ranks and really good Original Builds. But the change in name and structure wasn't aggressive or fast enough to save things.
On January 13th 2006 ABLW officially closed down for good.
I still own the guild and have a few PVE players in it, but the hard core guys have moved on to the Likes of Kai, Members of Parliment or Peaces and Harmony. When the confidence goes in a guild there really isn't much you can do, Most Acoma players are in one of the above three guilds and I think now with them all being sperate they will out perform their past successes even more so. I think peeps have gone with their friends and as a result the personality clashes have disappeared (They don't have to talk to each other basically Smile)

As for me? Well I really don't have the time or energy to be a Leader of a guild, I always prefered a Democracy rather than a dictatorship(even though the power is good)

Real life?

I'm 26 live in Scotland (Aberdeen)

I study Psychology and work part time as a Class Room assistant. (good money and hot teachers)

Just now I'm moving into a Flat with three females (all hot students Damn I love life) Just gotta fill out the application form and submit my ref, so I'm hoping to move next weekend. Just now I love in the middle of nowehere! Before that I lived in Edinburgh and used to be a Customer Service Trainer. Worked for the likes of Samsung and Comcab Transport Comapany.
I like Webdesigning (just learned Forum IPB Code) Graphic design, playing with PC Hardware, I fixed and Mod PS2 machines and Xboxs for extra cash, hoping to get my hands on the NEW PS3 and XBOS and rip those babbies open (I know am crazy but LOVE to know whats inside em, Blue prints are boring) Hoping to become either a Child Psychologist or a Teacher but we shall just have to see. Am 26 and not in a rush! Oh I also Like to write I have a website I have been neglecting recently but I'll be adding more soon.

Anyway think thats me for just now, Apolgies for the awful Grammer and spelling but couldn't be bugged reading over!

Later!

Av

p.s

Fav profs are Mesmers and Monks
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

Avril Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril Cloud   Avril Cloud Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 3:36

that is an introduction :-)
welcome.

I think people are most jealous at you charint your flat with three hotties, lol

I hope you find time to play gw after you moving there

CU online..

amy
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Avril Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril Cloud   Avril Cloud Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 7:23

lucky you Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
avrilcloud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Avril Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril Cloud   Avril Cloud Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 15:10

Well my new GF doesn't like it much! Smile That was actually a while ago just copied my profile from an old forum!

I live with 2 girls now, and we all have to move out in June! Sad Flat getting sold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avril Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril Cloud   Avril Cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avril Cloud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members-
Jump to: