Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

"DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Empty
PostSubject: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 10:16

right then guys and girls!

the idea of this is;
ONCE A WEEK, ALL OFFICERS POST THEIR DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK. I WILL GO THROUGH ALL OF THESE DEEDS, AND THE ONE I THINK IS THE MOST DESERVING WILL WIN 50G! (COURTESY OF ME)!

basically, help a fellow guildie out, and they can recommend you to an officer for deed/guildie of the week, and if the officer chooses to put you on here, then you may win 100g! i know this doesnt sound like much, but if you think about it, after a couple of weeks, you could end up with a nice little pot of cash!

to get this rolling, my guildie of the week is guild member "SONIC SPOOK" who offered to help out LADY ANASTINA with the mission NOLANI ACADEMY. she originally asked me 2 help her, but when sonic heard about her troubles, he offered to help her out!
WELL DONE SONIC!
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 7:19

oh i like this idea good work whoever came up with it Laughing i only have one problem with it i wish i was still just a member to get nominated lol. one questions do we post nominations on this thread or send to you through PM?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 9:50

Just great...

I think we send a message to gary. Just tell me what day is closing time?
I also think i can nominate myself Twisted Evil , Gary does not mention we can't ....Wink

Gary keep on saving geek

thanks
amy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 12:33

LOL I CAME UP WITH IT PHIL!

yes phil, officers stil can be nominated, and no amy! you CANT nominate urself, but you CAN be nominated by a different officer/olorin

as to where to give nominations, pm me, post on here or chat 2 me online!!

deadlines: i think monday to friday, and you get the money the following week! i will keep a note of who gets the money and how much, but if you DONT get your money, just tel me online!

edit: - o btw! officers can chip in to the prize money if u want! (you never know! give enough and you may end up with being nominated! hehe)! Razz
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 14:26

well in that case, not to be braggy or big headed, by my standards im going to really have to kick it up a notch to win. but not sure how Question i know free money for all Exclamation that should secure me the prize

P.S. Free money is not a real offer dont ask for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 11:29

ok bit disapointing to start with, only had 2 nominations other than my own, but lucky for you they were for the same person!! so wel done to this week's winner........................................................

_

_

_

_

CRAZY MENTALLIST!!

_

_
Back to top Go down
The Crazy Mentalist

The Crazy Mentalist

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 21:18

Lol I was going to say it must of been tight, but thank you very much Very Happy

I'm sure if next week more people vote it will be more of a close run and if thats the case I exclude my self from the draw and I will put up a gold req 9 random wep aswell as the prize (poo skin though..i'm not that rich Razz ) for this week only to make things more interesting:). That means anything to help guildies:).

Also i think we should have a comp for the most helpful officer as the mojority of you have been especially helpfull to us but i will try and get that sorted in the next couple of weeks between the members when a few of us are on and a short break after the recruiting .

Thank you very much again Very Happy

EDIT: Oh officers can be nominated as well? didn't read that bit lol. then next week should be a very exciting draw!..if enough of us vote which i'll do my best to make happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 9:30

Quote :
i think we should have a comp for the most helpful officer

DUH!!!!!! not 2 obvious who will win that then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough, cough* "AMY" *cough*

wel this does sound like a good idea, and thanx 4 noticing our help!!! of course i help whenever i can but only when i can, cos i like to play the game 2! and apart from that im usually busy! (i think the same is for phil and tyrok)! kivra is usually very helpful 2, but AMY... GEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!! she drops everything and charges into battle swords, bows, axes, staves daggers and scythes blazing! geek

lol just see me online crazy 2 get ur reward!!
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 5 2 à 16:15

Hmmm, not so sure about that Gary.
I think we all help a lot. Maybe it is me screaming a little louder :-)

maybe the officers need a price for the best recruiter :-)
guildee for the most helpfull :-)

we will do even better then haha

bye
Amy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 6 2 à 12:04

lol okay, maybe my original idea wasnt so good!!! hmmm...
how about this then... not only officers, but all members can vote for their guildie of the week, just pm me on here your nomination
thanx! gary
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 17:36

EVERYBODY NOMINATE SOMEBODY THIS WEEKEND!!!!! NOT JUST OFFICERS!!! YOU CAN NOMINATE ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

to nominate, just pm me their in game name, why u nominate them, and a little info on what u did!

THANX!
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 11 2 à 9:44

GARY WarriorZ wrote:
EVERYBODY NOMINATE SOMEBODY THIS WEEKEND!!!!! NOT JUST OFFICERS!!! YOU CAN NOMINATE ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

to nominate, just pm me their in game name, why u nominate them, and a little info on what u did!

THANX!

hmm
this didnt appear to get the message across... i only got 6 nominations through INCLUDING my own, and 3 of them were other officers Sad
cmon ppl! help me out here!!! this week there was 100g AND a mindclouder as the prize, either ur not helping any1, or u rnt making that help notified and recognised!!!

anywho! the winner this week was... *drumroll*

_

_

_

_

_

BLINKS THE BEAST

_

_

_

grats! and see me in game for mony, and crazy mentalist for staff!!

VOTE UR GUILDIE OF THE WEEK FOR WHATEVER THEY HAVE DONE!!!! ANY TIME THIS WEEK! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: GOODBYE GUILDIE OF THE WEEK   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 18 2 à 13:08

right guys, im actually a little disappointed, i try setting up this fun little weekly competition to keep people interested in the guild and get people to help each other more, and i get less and less nominations each week!! Sad
the first week i got a few, i thought this was cos it was new, and last week i got 7, not bad, not good.
this week i got absolutely none, 2 late ones, 1 by amy, and 1 from tyrok saying he didnt hav a nomination and apologised
this is why i am saying goodbye to guildie of the week, it seems to me nobody wants to be bothered in it which is a litttle concerning... Shocked

well anyway, grats to the 2 guildies of the week that we did get, crazy mentalist and blinks. /clap

hmmm......
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime4 18 2 à 17:34

Gary,

I like(d) the idea. really do, but i guess we have some guildees that actually can be bothered to nominee someone. As i said, i don't nominee the same person all of the time. Also i don't nominee someone i have not seen helping. I think we have many helping guildees, but i don't see them all. Sometimes i hear it.." xx helped me with a mission".
so i don't think we are not helpfull, but i guess most don;t do any nomination.
Most of the time the newbees are the ones that need the help. When they get it, they don't nominee as they have not registered on this guildsite to..so i think the moment is not good. Not sure if there will be a good one.

Thanks for your the time you spend in it :-), too bad it did not work out as you wanted.

we gonna try it again some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"   "DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"DEED/GUILDIE OF THE WEEK!!!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge-
Jump to: