Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primeval Armor Remnants!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Primeval Armor Remnants! Empty
PostSubject: Primeval Armor Remnants!   Primeval Armor Remnants! Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 19:46

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new and i only tend to be on at weird hours, due to the fact that i'm in Australia, so if i haven't met you yet, hi!

I've spent the past week scouring the chat channels trying to get primeval armor remnants. I'm after anywhere from 1 to 4 of them - if anyone knows where i could get them, or would be willing to take me on a run to get some, let me know and i'd be extremely grateful. Even a contact to someone who is selling with a price would help. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melbournepaul
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Primeval Armor Remnants!   Primeval Armor Remnants! Icon_minitime4 23 2 à 3:39

i have got two of them, as i said keep them till you whisp me..
expensive stuff for a here :-)

i watch the trade channel in gate of anguish for 10 minutes, wich provided me two of them.
I also found out that they randomly appear in storage after opening a chest in the area of gate of anguish. So i took 10 keys and run a certain area. There is most of the time 1 chest that can be easy reached and opened.. 10 drops ( including a gloom shield req 12 Crying or Very sad ) but no primeval remnants
Back to top Go down
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Primeval Armor Remnants!   Primeval Armor Remnants! Icon_minitime4 24 2 à 10:41

Well, i've got the cash now so i'll see you in-game to pick them up! Thanks so much again ames, i'll see you soon.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melbournepaul
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primeval Armor Remnants!   Primeval Armor Remnants! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primeval Armor Remnants!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Trading-
Jump to: