Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story thread

Go down 
+2
war amy
De La Morte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Story thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 26 2 à 0:25

ehm, I mean WHERE the legendery bra is! ChickenCrap," Togo takes a step forward and rests his hand on ChickenCrap's shoulder, taking it off and rubbing it on ChickenCrap's chest because some bird seems to have taken a dump there earlier (ewww!), "all of Cantha is counting on you!".
Chickencrap nodded, taking the staff with his teeth and handing it to Togo, before turning away and..
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 3:19

saying "yes sir". Then he leaves,
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 6:59

to find his mums shack somewhere deep in the maze that is the township that we all know and love, turns left instead of right and...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 18:35

hates himself cause he proves men can't read maps either. Because of that he suddenly
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 2:02

bumps into an old lady carrying a crystal ball, mumbling something about "Shiro". Startled, the old lady drops the crystal ball and..
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 2:07

her false teeth falls out of her mouth. she kicks the crystal ball saying: You did not warn me about that! At that point...
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 12:04

the crystal ball had smashed and scattered all over the floor, getting some of it stuck in her foot! she shrieks and curses him in an unknown language, whatever she said, it cursed him for a thousand years unless he can...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 30 2 à 2:14

find a lipstick wearing frog. After kissing that frog
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 30 2 à 2:43

the curse will be removed. Little he know though, that he was cursed or that frogs wear lipstick, so he went on happily to..
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 30 2 à 5:37

his grandmas house, here he found a lipstick wearing frog and he burst out laughing! he then followed up by...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 30 2 à 10:04

putting a straw in rear end of the frog..he ones saw that on the movies. He
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 30 2 à 13:12

then lit a fire and roasted the frog on it, a little girl walked past and he said to her, "please now...
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 0:18

how...
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 0:59

long is it going to take you to finish that snack and get on with your mission to save the entire world as we know it !!
I bet you cant even remember what you are supposed to be doing next in fact have you noticed that......
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 3:37

i chose you as my partner as you had promised to pay me back after i helped you to...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 3:48

clean your house :-). Now we
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 4:48

must go find a lipstick wearing toad to bring this frog back to life so i can get this curse off me! we must first look on the isle of...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 4:59

doom. That island is pretty far away, but
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 6:17

i'm sure that i have seen a shortcut via the underworld and since the whole area is able to be conquered solo we will be fine .the way in is over there through the ......
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 8:02

sewer. Just wished he took
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 13:14

a spare pair of shoes because what got in there should never have been left by anything! man or beast! he shrieked "...
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 5:30

just look at the state of these pink high heels and all this filth that i have been having to crawl through is making me so undesirable that i will need an entire new wardrobe ...in fact i am even thinking or changing proffesion because no matter what colour i get this armour in it still chafes..and dont start me on those sily helmets !! i think that......
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 8:13

they look like a mix between togos wrinkled old face and a warthogs arse! god thats bad!!" unlucky for him, togo heard this! "...
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 0:16

but he was too busy picking the 'cheese' between his toe nails with Chickencrap's rusty daggers to deal with it at the moment. "My daggers!...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 1:43

is what chickencrap said. when you are done picking you toes, i really want them back. Make sure there are some bits on it for me to have pls. I really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story thread   Story thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next