Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 9:04

okay guys! the thing is, i have 1 and a half storage boxes FULL of max/near max weapons, for just about every profession, and all have really good, if not perfect mods!!!

if you are looking for a decent weapon for a low price just contact me! cos im sure i will probably have it!!! Smile

seeya around!!
Back to top Go down
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 16:45

Hey gary,

Wouldn't have any good scythes would you? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melbournepaul
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 18:19

im actually trying to farm 2 greens for my dervish atm;

- MEHDI'S VOW
(and)
- MYISH'S SCYTHE

as soon as i get one of these i will have a max gold available. it is a sundering (i "think" 19/20) briarwood of defence (+5 armour)
Back to top Go down
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 18:51

That would be awesome! I've been trying to get Buhbal's Grasp to drop, but i've always truly sucked at farming. FYI: i freaking LOVE my dervish. About to grab Avatar of Melandru from PVP so i can pop it onto my lowbie dervish and kick up a storm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 23 2 à 4:58

yeah! i love mine 2!!! why get it from PvP when u can cap it?! thats what i did! i got all of them! and the good thing was, as i capped the last, i reached lvl 20 with it!! :p Very Happy

but yeah sure, as soon as i farm 1 of the 2 u can buy my gold!!
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 23 2 à 16:01

hey, sorry to mix...

i guess i have a bubhals grasp somewhere in store

amy
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 24 2 à 15:34

looking for monster claws for my rit armour i need about 22 more !!!!

and it is not elite armour either !!

trader is selling at 1.7k atm if any one wants to trader something then i am online and in need most nights at some point.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 24 2 à 16:18

I'll keep an eye out, i might have some in the bank at the moment! If only there was an ingame mail system... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 24 2 à 18:11

argh! sorry mate! i sold a dozen of em 2 trader last week cos they wr a lot higher than usual price!!
well anyways! if i get any ther urs!!
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 26 2 à 1:32

thank you ...

my rit is now playing round marketplace and undercity with armour 5 !! i have got 20k but not enough to just buy the claws and then armour.
i should just farm a load of money solo and buy it but the entheusiasm for farming is low. and then you have the selling if you get something good .....and thats even worse !!
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 5:50

try farming the desert, (hydras)!! they drop quite well there when solo farming!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 18:15

i only have 4 of them in storage atm :-( used them for my rit armour myself.

amy
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: destroyer cores   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 9:43

i'll buy any of these you have spare .... i have been looking in armour and quite fancy the destroyer gauntlets ... among other things

cheers everyone

see you all online
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 14:36

hmm... i seem to be missing a weapon!!!!!! i DESPERATELY need a ritualist restoration wand/staff
has any1 got one?! please let me know either via here or in game!!!!
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!   EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING U NEED!!! NOTHING I WANT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Trading-
Jump to: