Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elvira Moonbow and the gang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diginferno

diginferno

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Elvira Moonbow and the gang Empty
PostSubject: Elvira Moonbow and the gang   Elvira Moonbow and the gang Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 9:42

Hailz from Romania! I am a 40 years old female software developer and the master puppeteer of four characters:

- Elvira Moonbow - ranger/mesmer, lvl 14 (okay, 14.5). This is the character with which I was invited to join the guild.
- Eltoora Braineater - necromancer/elementalist, lvl 15. Pretty promising, I'd say. And vicious.
- Ewayle Kaoth - elementalist/monk, lvl 10. I'm not sure about her future, though.
- Mad Eliza - necromancer, lvl 20, my first and very young PvP character. I'm also not sure about her future.

I've been playing Guild Wars for about a month now. Yes, I remember that I had a good laugh when my sweet Ewayle got drunk on pirate grog and started talking like a pirate, that's when I started playing. She was one of my first characters.

I only own Prophecies now, but I plan to also get Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North. GW is also the first MMO game I've ever played and I'm loving it.

Thanks for inviting me. It's good to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
diginferno

diginferno

PostSubject: Re: Elvira Moonbow and the gang   Elvira Moonbow and the gang Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 13:25

As I said, Mad Eliza had a short life as a PvP character. Now she's Mad Eliza, necromancer/warrior, and she's still in pre-searing.
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Elvira Moonbow and the gang   Elvira Moonbow and the gang Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 1:23

If you ever need any assistance in game then just call on the guild channel or PM and I am sure someone can help.. some missions are definately easier with more than one live person in a team.

Thx for the update.

I have characters straggling through Tyria so there are sure to be places from about Divinity Coast if you are in need.

and Welcome to the Guild sunny
Back to top Go down
diginferno

diginferno

PostSubject: Re: Elvira Moonbow and the gang   Elvira Moonbow and the gang Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 5:05

Thanks Smile
Well, Elvira Moonbow is lvl 19 now and I have a feeling that she can get to lvl 20 just by nosing around the Maguuma Jungle.
I think it's safe to say something like "to see the Maguuma Jungle and then to die". Especially the last part is easy.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvira Moonbow and the gang   Elvira Moonbow and the gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvira Moonbow and the gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members-
Jump to: