Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shen Al Cahar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shen Al Cahar

Shen Al Cahar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Shen Al Cahar Empty
PostSubject: Shen Al Cahar   Shen Al Cahar Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 15:09

Hi,

I'm a fairly new member of the Bloody Dragoons (was invited somewhere at the end of Octobre this year), shotted the link to the forums a while ago and decided to introduce myself to you lot Very Happy

My real name is Sebastian and I live in the almighty Belgium. I'm 19 years old and go to the university of Ghent. Currently I only have GW:Prophecies, but the other ones are on the way (after my exams in January).

Ingame I have 3 chars:

1. Shen Al Cahar - lvl20 W/Me, currently in the Crystal Dessert doing the ascension quests (have only completed one so far Sad, the other ones are hard...)
  2. Shietur Kaish - lvl17 R/W, Riverside Providence, trying to get this one to lvl20 before the cramming starts
  3. Inside You Head - lvl8 Me/N in Piken Square. Sitll going for the Survivor title. Put on hold 'till I can get stoned again (after the exams obviously Very Happy)

Any questions, feel free to ask...
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Shen Al Cahar Empty
PostSubject: I can help   Shen Al Cahar Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 11:25

if you need help in the missions just ask i am sure that i or one of the other members will be able to help without any trouble.

As you see from my other posts i am normally on later from 10pm uk time somedays a bit earlier.

If you do get stuck on any missions just shout out on the guild channel. i have characters spread throughout the world and i know others do too.
Back to top Go down

Shen Al Cahar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members-
Jump to: