Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna Stellaeque

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Stellaeque

Luna Stellaeque

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-05-05

Luna Stellaeque Empty
PostSubject: Luna Stellaeque   Luna Stellaeque Icon_minitime4 6 2 à 11:00

Hi my fellow dragoons,

First something about myself:

I'm 19 years old, male, live in Belgium and i'm currently in my second year in college.
I wont tell you what i study so you won't think i'm the next Einstein (wich I'm NOT, seriously).

My characters are:

- Luna Stellaeque: my first char, my beloved hydromancer. Water magic is so fun it has become some kind of obsession to me. I love going in the arena with her just to slow fleeing eles/monks/necros or whathever while they are being chased by my teams warrior Twisted Evil . Also, she can kill warriors with ease. If anyone asks, her name is latin for "the moon and the stars".

- Elliot Autumnrain: my beastmaster. His pet Sir Howlalot eats foes whole. i always have him use Melandru's Arrows and then let my pet wreak havoc. People tend to ignore your pet in the arena and when they find out you're a beastmaster it is to late.

-Sirius Trouble: my mesmer. Domination magic rules! arenafights with this guy are soooo funny. i love seeing monks kill themselves after being backfired, or warriors when using frenzy while hexed with empathy Razz .

-Rubella Equinox: my necromancer. She's a minionmaster. I like death magic the best. Fun with corpses! yay!

-Benji Backstab: My assassin/ranger. I just made this guy but i was glad to find that apply poison works on daggers too! and i looove the shadowsteps. POOF! SURPRISE!

-Sylvia Starchild: my monk/ritualist. She just reached level 20 and will be ready whenever you need a monk in GVG or so. I never thoughd being a monk was so fun. The only bad thing is that (childish) people insult you when you run out of energy and they die. I like to remind them that insulting the monk is a bad idea because he/she might decide to stop healing them. Wink

So, thats about it.

See ya somewhere in tyria or Cantha!

Last edited by on 4 4 2 à 7:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pianthius

Pianthius

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-05-01

Luna Stellaeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Stellaeque   Luna Stellaeque Icon_minitime4 6 2 à 14:09

hey jovlo - how long you been in BD's
Back to top Go down
Kelzor

Kelzor

Number of posts : 29

Luna Stellaeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Stellaeque   Luna Stellaeque Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 5:54

Luna congrats on making officer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna Stellaeque

Luna Stellaeque

Number of posts : 40

Luna Stellaeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Stellaeque   Luna Stellaeque Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 15:54

Wow, I'm flattered! I turn on guild wars and i notice i've been made officer! Too much honor! thanx a lot for your support!

I think i've been with the dragoons since the beginning of march, i'm not sure though. I was invited by Forsy after completing the ring of fire with her.

Anyway, I'll try to be a good officer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna Stellaeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Stellaeque   Luna Stellaeque Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Stellaeque
Page 1 of 1