Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

easy kurzick faction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trunksssj2

trunksssj2

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-17

easy kurzick faction Empty
PostSubject: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 16:05

all you have to do is run from the spots as mentioned by order in these following pictures

the quest itself is found to the east of lutgardis conservtory in melandru hope it is a repeatable quest meaning you can do it as much as you like

for every time you complete you will recieve as a reward 2000 experiance 400 kurzick faction and 150 gold

it is neccesary to take skills to remove hexes from urself and a skill to remove conditions i am using two skills to remove hexes 1 that removes all but takes more time to recharge for each 1 and another 1 that remove 1 hex at a time aswell as conditions remover

the quest itself:
easy kurzick faction Questjz7

the first spot youl need to go after the quest:
easy kurzick faction 1stqn0

the second spot (it wont tell you to go here but go here because it makes your run shorter or else youl need to come here later):
easy kurzick faction 2ndor8

the third spot:
easy kurzick faction 3rdwx5

the fourth spot:
easy kurzick faction 4thcd3

and back to get the reward Very Happy :
easy kurzick faction Rewardsk4
Back to top Go down
bobins

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 20 2 à 20:31

yup that quest is repeatable. Smile. ive done it many times. when my monk gets there... (making a 55 monk) im just going to keep running it and running it.

it will be much much faster to get faction points than AB. 5 mins at most it takes. if you dont stop and fight everything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Derek

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 21 2 à 1:42

hmm .. i tried doing similer quests when i did the luxon side of the map.
was boring and hard. but ritulists are not great runners :-P

good luck farmers!! I will remain ABing.
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 21 2 à 1:45

Derek wrote:
hmm .. i tried doing similer quests when i did the luxon side of the map.
was boring and hard. but ritulists are not great runners :-P

good luck farmers!! I will remain ABing.

I agree on the farming being boring.
Each run takes 5 minutes, 4K faction will take around an hour to accumulate.
That's an hour of WORK affraid not exactly what I'd consider as fun..
Back to top Go down
bobins

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 21 2 à 5:58

yes. but if u really need faction its the best way to get it. if u only have 20 mins ur gauranteed to get 1.6k faction... but with aliance battle u'll only get 1.25k faction and u might loose if your teamed up with some anoying players. or faction leaches..

yes it gets boring just running around i know. but its an easier way of gettin the faction. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 21 2 à 7:22

The way I see it, the best use for factions is Ambers. Unless you have a horde of faction farming gremlins working night and day, you'll never have enough to buy an outpost.
Back to top Go down
bobins

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime4 22 2 à 1:11

thats true it is difficult. but now Con and BD are ally's our combinted faction is going to be eaiser to get to higher levels. Very Happy

the trouble with amber these days is the prices... its plumeted.. last time i saw it for sale it was somthing stupid like 800g. and that was a few weeks ago.

all the work of getting faction to earn money off amber has just become stupidly difficult because of teh price of amber... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easy kurzick faction   easy kurzick faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easy kurzick faction
Page 1 of 1