Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dhiammara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhiammara

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-03

Dhiammara Empty
PostSubject: Dhiammara   Dhiammara Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 11:59

Greetings fellow guild members!

I'm relatively new to Guild Wars despite first playing around Christmas 2005. I'm a 38 year old woman, and originally hail from the NE of Scotland, although work took me South of the border to England in 1999. I work full time, and am also studying for a second degree in Computing (first was in Biochemistry).

I currently have 2characters:

Aurian Elysire - level 19 E/N (pyromancer). This was my first character, and is still my favourite, although in hindsight I would have chosen Mo as secondary profession - I may work to change this later.

Kilandra Elysire - level 19 W/Mo. I've traditionally avoided Warrior class builds in RPGs, and this was my first attempt. Have to admit this character has grown on me over the past couple of weeks.

Look forward to meeting you all in the future!
Dhia
Back to top Go down
trunksssj2

trunksssj2

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Dhiammara Empty
PostSubject: hey   Dhiammara Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 15:27

welcome and hope youl enjoy being with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna Stellaeque

Luna Stellaeque

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-05-05

Dhiammara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dhiammara   Dhiammara Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 6:53

Weclome to the guild! A recent update made it easier to change your secondary profession. Now all you need to do is take the boat in Lions Arch or Kaineng Center to the great temple of Balthazar. There is a secondary professionchanger who will change your secondary profession for only 500 gold. If you want to change back, he'll do it for free Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dhiammara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dhiammara   Dhiammara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dhiammara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members-
Jump to: