Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warrior tips +a guild build i saw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trunksssj2

trunksssj2

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-17

warrior tips +a guild build i saw Empty
PostSubject: warrior tips +a guild build i saw   warrior tips +a guild build i saw Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 21:43

allright some general tips about warriors the kind of weapon you are using should allways be max attribute or close (max with runes and helm meaning 16 attribute points) to cover up for the superior swordmanship/axe mastery/hammer mastery rune use a superior vigor
now since must people wont try and kill a warrior first in a gvg dont take anything that acquires hiting you like deadly riptose

if your using a sword in gvg use a zealous upgrade on it(enregy draining)
same goes for axes since youl probably would be attacking must of the time spellcasters
hammer user should take the vampiric upgrade since they suck 5 life per a hit

as for second upgrade i like +30 hp to make up for the runes

when you make your skills think of what can kill fast and how to use it
for example use bleed and when the enemy has about 20% left use deep wound and kill him now since must people would run off from a warrior have some knockdown or 1 of my personal favorite elites "bull charge" since it makes you run faster and knockdown fleeing foes

now about the warrior/elementalist who use the shock to knockdown
when they do that their purpose is to kill period in thos few seconds that means some good damage something to degenration with and deep wound to kill eventually so unless all of your skills are ready to use dont knockdown (unless the enemy is allmost dead ofcurse)

ok ranger/warrior build
i watched this build im not sure what was the purpose of the ranger for being main profession but im figuring it was enregy and expertise
anyways this rangers were wielding hammers and had their pets (maybe its beastmastery runes that they choosed ranger as first profession)
they used hammers skills mustly as well as an occasionly comfert pet after it died (because the whole purpose was getting the pets killed their necro had put death nova on them Wink and tainted flesh aswell i think)
there were 4 ranger/warrior 2 monks/mesmers 1 necromancer/monk 1 elementalist/monk

the elementalist/monk was mustly a supperting char and flag bringer but it used blinding flash and icy spikes and deep freez

the necro monk was casting aegis and extinguish everyone now and then but her main job was to taint everyone flesh and use death nova on pets that are going to die she also used putrid corpse after it died or occasionly well of profane

the monks/mesmer i didnt realy noticed what were they doing since the ele kept blinding the warrrios so the monks were not near death

ok hmm back to rangers/warrior they used on their hammers the vampiric upgrade so it pretty much hurted the person it hitted

i saw the other team monk though and 1 of em got through beyond 2 rangers plus their pets and stayed alive

the monk had channling so every spell she casted gave her 4 enregy back she used protective spirit guardian and reversal of fortune until they leaved her alone

now this guild build is very very vurniable to two thing first a mesmer
second a fire elementalist with the double attuments meaning he can blast away since this guild has no mesmers the other team enchanments were allways on
Back to top Go down

warrior tips +a guild build i saw
Page 1 of 1