Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 16:15

Hey!
im lukin 4 a Victos blade, and have been for a while now.
If you have one or can get one, please private msg me, leave a post, or tell me online with your price.

Thx! Gary.
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 23:19

Don't be so sure you want one..
1. It eats away your health 1hp / sec. This means that between fights, you'll have to carry another blade or you'll lose your natural regeneration.
2. Every successful hit gives you 3hp, but in order to negate the 1hp loss / sec, you have to hit REAL fast, which means this blade needs high swordmanship and its best in tight situations where you face multiple foes.
Last point - it does slashing, not elemental damage. Personally, I prefer elemental over physical damage.

Just my 2 cents..
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: WTB ICY D. SWORD THEN!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 5:31

Ok ok! i c your point, i could counter this with mending as i have +3 mending, but the problem with this is warriors barely have enough energy unless they are adrenaline fighters, and wtf is with just +2 energy regen.!! i mean come on! everybody else has at least 3 or 4!!

in light of this, i am now looking for an icy dragon sword, and as far as i know these are easier to come by especially round the south of shiverpeaks for drops, the best place to buy is droks as far as i know, but the prices are way 2 much for my weekly earnings and i cant be bothered to hang around till i find a cheaper one, so if you come by one, let me know!!

thx! gary
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 6:40

GARY WarriorZ wrote:
Ok ok! i c your point, i could counter this with mending as i have +3 mending, but the problem with this is warriors barely have enough energy unless they are adrenaline fighters, and wtf is with just +2 energy regen.!! i mean come on! everybody else has at least 3 or 4!!
No they don't, everybody has the same energy regen, it's their gear (namely armour) that adds to that. Then again, warriors have better armour than the spellcasters.

Quote :
in light of this, i am now looking for an icy dragon sword, and as far as i know these are easier to come by especially round the south of shiverpeaks for drops, the best place to buy is droks as far as i know, but the prices are way 2 much for my weekly earnings and i cant be bothered to hang around till i find a cheaper one, so if you come by one, let me know!!

thx! gary
For an IDS (icy dragon sword), go to Mineral Springs (the place where you can hunt the SoJ elite skill).
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 13:51

lol sorry, i didnt make it clear enough!

i knew that it was the armour, my point was that they get extra energy regen. and warriors dont. sorry about that.

in reference to the mineral springs thing, i cant make it to there, i have tried and tried, and cant do it. i have tried finding a runner but not seemed 2 have found one as of yet. i would like to get there though (hint hint!) lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime4 4 2 à 14:34

It's not THAT hard, did it many times with henchies. I'll take you there during the weekend when I have more time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!   WTB VICTOS BLADE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB VICTOS BLADE!!!
Page 1 of 1