Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kivra Wren and others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Kivra Wren and others Empty
PostSubject: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 6 2 à 14:36

hi all i have been a guild member for a while now and never posted before.
I am male 32 years old from England

I have 4 characters in game at the moment

Kivra Wren lvl 20 ranger / elementalist
Corzone Rodrigues lvl 20 mesmer / elementalist.
Sharic Windborn lvl 20 necromancer / monk.
Ada Bad Day lvl 13 warrior / necromancer.

if anyone needs help anytime then i am normally online later in the day
ie 10.30pm - 2.00 am gmt.
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 7:19

Kivra Wren lvl 20 ranger / elementalist in sorrow's furnace -not done missions near droks yet. - not infused

Corzone Rodrigues lvl 20 mesmer / elementalist. in sorrow's furnace -not done missions near droks yet. - not infused

Sharic Windborn lvl 20 necromancer / monk. in the desert no missions done there as yet

Ada Bad Day lvl 13 warrior / necromancer. the frost gate at the moment

I could do with some help or a reliable team to get through the last two sorrows quests as all the players i join with there are only after the greens and then leave when they get them
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 1:58

I'll try to catch you online, Infuse mission is easy Smile
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: thanks for the mission help   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 1:29

cheers boss for the ice caves help -- definately wait for the mursatt to go past -- i have tried the mission a few times before and kept trying to outrun them to the ship.

i'll carry on now again and if i need help again i'll get in touch.

i thought that i needed infusing before doing the missions as the mursatt wiped the floor with me. I'll leave the bonus part until i have finished the infusing I read that i have to kill some mursatt.

missions completed 18/25
all missions and quests so far done except galrath, ice caves bonus and dunes of despair bonus.

thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Status 27/11/06   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 3:11

Hi again, I haven't been playing lots just a few hours here and there.

But here goes

Kivra Wren is now just in Ember Light Camp
Corzone Rodriguez is now in Thunderhead Keep
Sharick Windborn is STILL in the desert not moved on at all.
Ada Bad Day is now at Gates of Kryta

It would be good to hear if anyone needs any help or just a status report of where other members of the guild are .

Still no factions or nightfall till christmas - hoping to get through all of orig game with at least 1 character by then.
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 0:50

Catch me online and I'll help Kivra to the end of the game. After Ember light camp, you have 3 missions or so and that's it cheers
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 8:29

the good thing now with Kivra Wren is that she tends to run as part of a team.
same with Corzone Rodriguez depending on what the team needs as both can be interupters and degen my fave!!!!

Barine Beowolf ( w/mo ) - or Katrina Stormfoot ( mo /n )

sometimes War Amy ( w/mo ) Who has nightfall heros ( just minimum skills for some of them ( HA HA ) get collecting Amy Smile

But i will definately catch you again online boss and take you up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 3:43

Kivra Wren is now in Ring of fire - 1 ranger elite to go 3 Elementalist elites to go--main problem now is not gold it has moved to skill points currently on 0 again - i need to do some missions again +80%explored all normal ranger skills got up to ember light camp and about 5 elementallist skills needed - still no factions or nightfall - so loads of new skills and missions to do from christmas.
Corzone Rodriguez is now in Ring of fire - 5 mesmer elites to go +60%explored ( not played )
Sharick Windborn is STILL in the desert not moved on at all. (not played )
Ada Bad Day is now at Gates of Kryta. ( not played )
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 17 2 à 2:24

Quite impressive! cheers
We should get together online and get you to places Smile
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 2:12

[color:d706=blue:d706]Kivra Wren is now in Hells Precipice - 1 ranger elite to go 1 Elementalist elite to go--main problem now is not gold it has moved to skill points currently 0- i need to do some missions again +85%explored all normal ranger skills got up to ember light camp and all elementallist skills -I have factions and nightfall - so loads of new skills and missions now. - Skill hunter title will start moving again soon but i am going to try to collect them by profession 3 Warrior elites to go in Tyria some necro elites now also and 1 monk one.

Corzone Rodriguez is now on titan quests- 5 mesmer elites to go +60%explored ( not played often )

Sharick Windborn is STILL in the desert not moved on at all. (not played )

Ada Bad Day is now at Gates of Kryta. ( not played )

Have collected some hero's with Kivra Wren
( 1 Warrior, 2 Monks, 1 Necro , 1 Ranger, 1 Dervish, 1 Assassin )

I also have a lvl 20 assassin ( Rendai Tokashi )in Visunah Square but i find him very hard to keep alive - great damage but dies alot !!!

as i have played factions to a level 20 then i am not too fussed about my Assassin ( may improve with better armour 55atm - i think 70 is max )
so i will keep him and play him as a side character - i havent looked but as kivra is from proph's can she become the factions / nightfall secondary's ?

And a Happy New Year to all of you ( still in Bds or not as there are very few of us now almost more officers and leaders than minions!! )

Last edited by on 4 5 2 à 5:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 0:32

[b]Kivra Wren has now finished all missions in all 3 continents
+89%explored in tyria [/color] all elites capped .. all ranger and ele skills across game

sorrows furnace completed & all titan missions completed.

most of realm of torment completed

then may be onto FOW or into the UW

still using zaishen elite to get balthazar xp to unlock skills.
approx 4-6k per visit depending on time...all skils up to monk unlocked now....

Last edited by on 4 16 2 à 8:36; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 3:48

Wow... I'm seriously and utterly impressed!
If you need skillpoints, just do a few missions in the other continents. completed mission = 1 skill point.
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime4 7 2 à 4:56

Ok so its a long time since the last update.

Kivra Wren (ranger )has finished all 3 major campaigns and also now GW:EN
and is just finishing off side quests and farming reputation points.she is now almost finished HM in cantha and has just started the others.

Corzone Rodriguez (mesmer) has finished tyria and is part way through Factions/Nf and GW:en.

Spirit Riddler ( rituallist ) has finished tyria ,factions and Nf and has just started GW:en

Rendai Tokashi ( assassin ) is not playing but still exists.

Samson Akibana Korr ( paragon ) is farming Norn points.

Sharic Windborn ( necro ) is not playing but still exists.

Ada Bad day ( warrior) deleted.
if anyone needs help then just ask :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kivra Wren and others   Kivra Wren and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kivra Wren and others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members-
Jump to: