Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titan Missions In Tyria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Titan Missions In Tyria Empty
PostSubject: Titan Missions In Tyria   Titan Missions In Tyria Icon_minitime4 31 2 à 5:26

The first 3 are quite straight froward and can be done with hero's or other players ....

mineral springs 8 man party easy to get good team

Denravi..... dont talk to evenia that way she wont be mid battle if you die and cause the end of mission when she goes.

north Kryta cover front and back call to target enemies . hydromancer was helpful.. as i haven't the hero i made my ranger hero into one with limited energy - but still good as i have all the Tyria skills for ele.

The Last Day Dawns .. this is killing me at the moment .at least 5 tries so far the best i have manged was with hero'sand i managed 2 and 1/2 groups of enemies out of 5 but then the party dies and then rapidly the king. i have been trying this with Hero's and am going to have a go with live players hopefully tonight ..

I know that some of you out there have made this mission did you all go with the party of 4 from frontier gate or did you go with 6 from yaks?

what team did you make it with?

I am ranger so i can bring winter to give cold ele damage to the titans

any suggestions would be good ... when i make it i'll post a team that i was in for anyone still doing them.

cheers
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Titan Missions In Tyria   Titan Missions In Tyria Icon_minitime4 2 2 à 9:20

I am stuck at the same mission. I will try to get a party in Yaks bend. That way i can take an extra healer to keep king and priest alive. Some extra dmg is needed to kill the groups more efficient. That way the chars can get regain some energy.

I thought you would keep the 6 man party once you return to the frontier gate, so you won't have to do the running again.

Next time we bundle our experience and complete this mission...

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: Last Day Dawns - Frontier gate , 4 man team -yaks bend 6 man   Titan Missions In Tyria Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 1:22

Anyone who is stuck on this mission just lets try to get together at some point as i havent had the time online to get there yet ...

I now have a Corzone Rodriguez - mesmer almost there and Kivra Wren - ranger there ,War Amy -warrior/monk is there and Barine Beowolf has a warrior/monk there and a Katrina Stormfoot - monk/necro almost there.

Anyone else ? i thought i heard tyrok mention it but i was in a race to get the skill i was after then log off so i wasn't really paying attention - if anyone needs help with getting through then just contact me ...My time online is starting to be reduced but i am still active and contact is easy via this message board or private message .
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

PostSubject: team that worked for me   Titan Missions In Tyria Icon_minitime4 5 2 à 3:32

4 man team

2 live players 2 hero's

live ....Ranger
Skills: distracting shot , troll ungent , barrage (elite) , savage shot , throw dirt , favourable winds , winter , rez signet.

live ......Monk
Skills: healing based - all ( sorry not my character )

hero 1 .... zhed ( water elementalist )

ice spear , ice prison , ice shards , maelstrom , shatterstone (elite) , water attunement, aura of restoration , blurred vision.

Hero 2 .....koss
Skills: sword user ( sorry again not my hero )

none died except the kings two fighter guards ( king ad priest took minimal damage) the rest of the party never got below half health.

I hope that this helps .... i still have to do this with my Mesmer but i am just starting the titan missions with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan Missions In Tyria   Titan Missions In Tyria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan Missions In Tyria
Page 1 of 1