Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GvG - PvP stages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avrilcloud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

GvG  - PvP stages Empty
PostSubject: GvG - PvP stages   GvG  - PvP stages Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 21:06

Hi there!

I know I'm new but been reading the forum and theres a few things that you can do to get going on pvp.

To be a pvp guild you need the following:

TS - Team speak (Head set required, mic optional)

Gettin used to talking to each other is important, as AL pvp guilds use TS in battles. Mics required by commanders and seconds.

Experienced officers in pvp (cse thats who members look up to)

Should have as many officers as possible experienced in pvp, if there are few then training and/or recruiting more is important.

Recruiters ( for PvE and PvP players)

To keep a guild alive, active and different regular recruiting is needed Basic GW recruiting figures have proven that 1/5 recruites will be the kind of member guilds want, Active mature, enjoy playing the game

Active leader\officers

If members see lack of activity above them they will think its a guild thats going no where, and as a result won't be bothered themselves!

Could add loads but its a start for anyone interested. Smile

Thanks

Av

x
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

GvG  - PvP stages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG - PvP stages   GvG  - PvP stages Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 4:33

hey! nice bit of help there! thanx!

Quote :
(Head set required,
i am sure i remember u saying something about this, but why headsets, not just computer speakers? this is for my benefit AND those who dont know either.

Quote :
Active leader\officers
You dont have to worry about this 1 lol! im on just about daily, along with amy, tyrok (martijn), phil usually and kivra! forsy not so often as she would like, but more active than most in GW! Smile
as for olorin, he used to be on ALL THE TIME, daily infact. but as for recent circumstances(?) - (dont think any1 knows why? if you do then info would be good!) - he was on the other day, but hadnt been on for over a week before that, and this is highly unusual!
he is a very active player and very helpful! (just see some of the posts he replied to for me and others!)

if you need anything online, then just guild chat to any players, officers will help if u need any usually, or failing that just pm a fellow guildie!!!

thanx for this bit of advice 2!! works well!

gary
Back to top Go down
avrilcloud

GvG  - PvP stages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG - PvP stages   GvG  - PvP stages Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 14:55

when using TS headset should always be worn. Feedback from speakers can not only be annoying but actually sore on the ears plus kinda hinders communication! Smile I'm aware mics can be turned off but having Headsets just make it easier and also eaiser to hear commands!

Had a couple of pms from peeps regarding gvg builds ect....

The biggest issue with most guilds is that they put everything into a build and when it doesn't work for a few games they start changing things and that leads to chaos. For any budding guild I'd advise a simple balanced build and learn to play with each other. Learn to listen to the commander, get used to hitting T when the caller shouts a target, Get used to falling back, spliting up and simply get used to playing as a team. THEN start playing around with builds, One of THE strongest builds you can have is a split balanced build. Why? because an organised team who knows each other and whos members know there roles will always win against a less organised build, no matter what it is. The one problem with this build is that it requires ALOT of practise and peeps to be online and the right times. HOWEVER because its balanced most peeps will have the skills and profs required so as long the guild has the numbers of willing players then a little Prof changing is always good for flexability.

A simple Tip is for everyone to go into RA and then TA and learn how to Monk, Air and Fir ele and Shutdown mesmer. I'll post the details when I log in.
Back to top Go down
avrilcloud

GvG  - PvP stages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG - PvP stages   GvG  - PvP stages Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 15:13

Don't know if this link will be much help, am sure there are better places for info!

http://acoma.15.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

My old forum when I used to run Tournaments some of the pvp stuff is still valid and useful for newbies as a foundation.

I just use this forum to test out new skins and forum mods but posts are all still there! you might even enjoy the arcade! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GvG  - PvP stages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG - PvP stages   GvG  - PvP stages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG - PvP stages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming-
Jump to: