Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR build!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 7 2 à 13:48

Hey there guys!!!

As some of you know, we are starting to get back into the whole GvG/AB/PvP idea.
But to do this sucessfully, we need to sort out team builds.
So, here is my idea...

What we are going to do is post our favourite TEAM builds, possibly something which is a pure build (all one profession) but maybe 1 or 2 skills from ur secondary.

By doing this, what i hope we can achieve is to find the perfect team build.
How you might ask? Well, we will post our builds, and others will make comments on how to improve it, maybe changing a few skills, how to use it better etc.

So i suppose i had better get this started off!!!

YOUR build! 596_thumb Leaping Mantis Sting - Lead Attack. If Mantis Sting hits, target foe takes +14-19 damage. If this attack strikes a fleeing foe, that foe is crippled for +3-13 seconds.
YOUR build! 595_thumb Jungle Strike - Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a lead attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +10-22 damage. If it hits a goes that was Crippled, it does +1-25 damage.
YOUR build! 572_thumb Palm Strike [E] - Target touched foe takes 10-53 damage. This skill counts as an off-hand attack.
YOUR build! 583_thumb Death Blossom - Dual Attack. Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes target foe for +15-40 damage and all adjacent foes take 15-40 damage.
YOUR build! 624_thumb Caltrops - Spell. Target foe and all foes adjacent to your target are Crippled for 5-13 seconds. Caltrops has half the normal range.
YOUR build! 1084_thumb Feigned Neutrality [NF] - Enchantment Spell. For 4-9 seconds, you have +7 Health regeneration and +80 armor. This Enchantment ends if you successfully hit with an attack or use a Skill.
YOUR build! 630_thumb Shadow Refuge - Enchantment Spell. For 4 seconds, you have gain 5-9 Health regeneration. When Shadow Refuge ends, you gain 20-68 Health if you are attacking.
YOUR build! ResurrectionSignet Resurrection Signet - Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. You may use this Signet only once per mission.

Right then! WHAT DOOO I DO?!

Basically, because i have no decent shadow step skills, i have to rely on crippling my enemy! Leaping mantis sting does this for me, but only if the enemy is moving, and jungle strike does more damage to enemies when they are crippled, thats where caltrops comes into this!

If i dont cripple them with LMS, to do more damage with JS, i use caltrops, which WILL cripple them, so i use skills in order 1, 5, 2 if i dont cripple first time.

Death blossom, a powerful, deadly skill with low energy costs and fast recharge, LETHAL!! Twisted Evil
after using JS, i use DB to do loads of damage! if enemies are still standing after this, i use Palm Strike and then another dose of DB!!

If they are STILL standing after this, i just repeat, so skills in this order:
1, 2 (if crippled), 4, 3, 4
or
1, 5 (if not crippled), 2, 4, 3, 4

Healing. The healing skills are very effective, when fleeing a battleground, cast shadow refuge THEN feigned neutrality! VITAL!!!

Finally, res sig, no explaining needed!! (an alternative when i solo is charm animal or dash)

Thanx 4 reading! and i await the responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx! Gary.
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 5:48

Gary,

A very good initiative from you Idea Surprised ...again.

Something i want to add atm..i am not so familiar with the assasin skills, but maybe it is worthwile to put your attribute points, armor type, weapons and runes with it :-)

It can also help other people by making a build or to give some advise to you.
For me i am thinking of using my ele or warrior in battle. Depending on what we need most at that time.
I will post my builds later on, as i don't know them by heart. haha

my warrior uses cyclone axe and triple chop (axe) wich attack several foes at the same time. The other skills are mainly adrenaline ones, so they recharge very quickly cause of the other two skills.
sometimes i take i will survive skill or healing breeze if my sec prof is monk.

Amy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 8 2 à 9:15

ok sorry amy, didnt think about them things!! geek

atm im only lvl 16, so i dnt see the point in posting the attributes, but for armour i am currently using seitung, but want either kurzick or imperial (in green)

where are my 2 most common used weapons:

YOUR build! Sinwepzm3

mainly use the dragon scythes, but for the extra health i use the celestials
(and for the record, i only paid 5k for the pair)!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 26 2 à 14:05

Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS !!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

i started this post to get ppl interested in GvG, and i dno if its just me but it seems that there are only maybe a dozen players that actually care and take interest in this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and for the record, they are the officers, olorin and 2 maybe 3 others Sad

i dont mean that as in nobody has replied 2 this post, but its EVERY post, not just that but also when i have tried 2 get a GvG going b4, the team was only ever officers and olorin, and third "GUILDIE OF THE WEEK" *nuff said!*

i really mean it guys, i sometimes wonder why i even bother!!! and im sure the rest of us do 2 (the officers and the select few, im sure u know who u r)but really guys, im beginning 2 see why the "originals" left the guild in a sort of mutiny type-thing, but lucky for YOU im not going to do the same! Mad

RIGHT!!! COME ON!!! SHOW A LITTLE INTEREST PLZ!!!! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DO CARE AND PAY ATTENTION AND HELP ETC. I ONLY WISH EVERY1 ELSE WOULD DO THE SAME Exclamation Crying or Very sad

this is the part where im supposed to say thanku, but right now i dont feel like this at all! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 6 2 à 12:33

well i know ive been away for a while mostly little bro thats been, on as i have had exams and now a job. but its a good idea that we start team building, however you have to remember we're a heavily pve guild with very few people playing the pvp side of gw, the fact we have any faction at all is due to some dedicated pvp'ers who have finished the stories. so dont expect too much from the rest most i believe will rather further themselves mission wise. but as you know im always up for it and have plenty of chars to use and too many builds to show here Laughing but dont give up gary you're putting tons of work into bringing the guild together in more activities and stuff and it is a shame you dont seem to be getting through Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
Leeroythefeared

Leeroythefeared

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-07

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 18 2 à 14:35

POSTERIFICATION!
(which means I'm posting!)

My Warrior is usually a Warrior/Ranger who uses:

Troll Unguent, Cyclone Axe, Dismember, Axe Twist, Apply Poison, For Great Justice, and Melandru's Resilience, coupled with Res Sig or something else. Yeah, very generic, but that's generally the build I've used for a long time.

My Ele, Mage of the Wind, is an E/Mo (heheh, emo!) but dabbles into E/Me. He usually brings along an air spiking build with Lightning Surge because it's the only decent Air elite I have right now.

Other characters I haven't developed proper builds for. In other words i don't like them as much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

YOUR build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR build!   YOUR build! Icon_minitime4 18 2 à 17:16

hehe i made an ele monk just so i could use that joke lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
Sponsored content

YOUR build! Empty