Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANGRY AND ANNOYED...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

ANGRY AND ANNOYED... Empty
PostSubject: ANGRY AND ANNOYED...   ANGRY AND ANNOYED... Icon_minitime4 26 2 à 14:06

Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS !!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

i dno if its just me but it seems that there are only maybe a dozen players that actually care and take interest in this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and for the record, they are the officers, olorin and 2 maybe 3 others Sad

i dont mean that as in nobody has replied 2 this post, but its EVERY post, not just that but also when i have tried 2 get a GvG going b4, the team was only ever officers and olorin, and third "GUILDIE OF THE WEEK" *nuff said!*

i really mean it guys, i sometimes wonder why i even bother!!! and im sure the rest of us do 2 (the officers and the select few, im sure u know who u r)but really guys, im beginning 2 see why the "originals" left the guild in a sort of mutiny type-thing, but lucky for YOU im not going to do the same! Mad

RIGHT!!! COME ON!!! SHOW A LITTLE INTEREST PLZ!!!! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DO CARE AND PAY ATTENTION AND HELP ETC. I ONLY WISH EVERY1 ELSE WOULD DO THE SAME Exclamation Crying or Very sad

this is the part where im supposed to say thanku, but right now i dont feel like this at all! Neutral
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

ANGRY AND ANNOYED... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY AND ANNOYED...   ANGRY AND ANNOYED... Icon_minitime4 27 2 à 3:40

People will be people I guess. Rolling Eyes
There are a few kinds of people that I've met on GW:
    The hardcores, they can't stand non-hardcores and will give hell to people around them if they don't constantly PvP and do it well. Frankly, they're best with their own kind and away from the rest of humanity. Evil or Very Mad

The friendlies, like you and those you've mentioned, plus a few others. Problem is that those people usually have a RL too and sometimes RL takes too much time (we've lost some great people because of school, work etc). Sad

The uncaring, most of the people I've seen around GW. They just want to play with their RL friends and hardly give a darn about anything else. We see their kind appearing and leaving or getting kicked after >3 weeks offline. Neutral

Last are the leeches (seen a LOT of those), they join only if they have something to gain and then leave as soon as someone else offers them anything. I hate those. Twisted Evil

All this for what? Well, unless you can find those rare friendlies who actually have time to come online and have fun with you, your best chance are your RL friends. Other than that, watch TV, open the newspaper, check talkbacks on different news sites. Most of humanity isn't really all that great. From those who are, many are too busy doing good deeds RL or are simply not geek enough Wink

As for those who were here and left, I think they've discovered that the grass isn't really greener elsewhere by now.
Back to top Go down

ANGRY AND ANNOYED...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home of the Bloody Dragoons-
Jump to: