Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion

Go down 
+2
Black More
Kelzor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelzor

Kelzor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-05-05

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 5 2 à 12:19

Hey peeps i noticed that this had no post at all so i decided to get something started.

I thought how could i start something that would be interesting but not boring and since i couldn't think of much here goes.

I want you to tell em whcih profession u think is the best and why. (please none of that "there all good in different ways please we all know that i just want to to know if anybody thinks any of the other profs stick out above the rest). No i think necros are good becuase they look cool you have to give proper reasons like "I think necros are gud because they can summon a support army of minions (or something along those lines). Well i'm interested in hearing your views.

Kelzor
Back to top Go down
Black More

Black More

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-02-07

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 6:33

My favourite profession is Monk. It's a challenge to try and manage your energy levels enough to keep everyone alive while avoiding being splatted yourself. Another big advantage is that you can easily join a group for a mission as most people are looking for healers.

Second favourite would be Warrior as easy to solo mission with those and you don't have to think too much to use one!
Back to top Go down
Luna Stellaeque

Luna Stellaeque

Number of posts : 40

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 12:24

I like elementasists most. I always play the underdog so naturally I chose water magic (have you ever seen another hydromancer in PVE then Luna? they are even rarer then geomancers). I think the best professions are those that hinder others, like mesmers, necros and hydromancers. They are the most fun too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelzor

Kelzor

Number of posts : 29

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 12:27

I myself love the necro they are flexible build ranging from attack/healish :/ to support group. The best thing about them though HAS to be their ability to summon minions. I've just unlock summon flesh golem for my pvp charr and i'm really enjoying owning with a lvl 25 90 damage 1 hit minion! Necros are just fun because they are so uncaring. sure most of ur m8s are dead but thats USEFULL if ur a MM.

I have like 3 necos i love em that much!
Back to top Go down
Leeroythefeared

Leeroythefeared

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 12 2 à 16:10

Let's get this going again! (although the thread title isn't very good admittedly)

My favorite profession...hmm...that's certainly a tricky one. I love Warriors since my first character was a warrior and I love him to bits (in a strictly platonic way of course).

But ever since me and Hero did MEGA-NUKING, I've been drawn strongly to the Elementalist for it's versatility (after all, it was switching to earth magic that eventually won the day for us).

Hmm, I'm gonna say elementalist for now. Like I said, very versatile. And sparkly.

My least favorite profession is Dervish. I don't WANT to have my enchantments end Sad I'm not used to it! I'm not saying they're bad but I just don't like playing as them.
Back to top Go down
Hero Of Dark Wind

Number of posts : 7
Localisation : in the depths of your own mind....Well if your mind is "Northern Ireland"
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 17 2 à 8:22

my favorite profession? Elementalist for sure! My first main character is one, they can deal hudge amounts of spike damage, gain massive armor points, great AOE damage, have loads of energy and look cool.

Asssassins are very good for fun and surprise attacks though (Shadow stepping Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fangoria Tel

Fangoria Tel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime4 23 2 à 21:27

I play a ranger mainly, and have played him for ages. But holy crap, i'm loving my dervish. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melbournepaul
Sponsored content

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Profession Talk-
Jump to: