Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a change...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Time for a change...? Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 14:40

hi guys,

im having one of those moments where i think i might do the same thing as tyrok and leave to start my own guild...
this is because we have a total of 32 members, 6 of which are officers and olorin, so thats 26. my point? 10 of these 26 havnt been on in over 3 weeks, this means there is 16.
also, some of those 16 are also on the way to the 3 week marker.

cutting to the chase, this guild is failing, and it seems more so every week, even when we add new members they seem to leave in less than 3 days cos they aint happy with the guild...
Back to top Go down
war amy

war amy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 28 2 à 17:06

Hey Gary,

i see your problem. I see the same things as you, but....i don't feel like leaving myself. Sure, i don't want to start my own guild, but i honestly thinkg every guild has the same problems. many not playfull players.

but (no offense) see how many recruiting you do atm? same for me or Kivra..all officers.

the only person in the guild that we can honestly say that recruits is Olorin. So when you start your own guild that means lots of recruiting. recruitfull officers and helpfull officers.

What i want to say...starting your own guild does not solve the problem of leavers.. The only thing you can do is to recruit 10 persons each day.. 1 of them will stay and play a lot.

You can do that in the bloody dragoons guild or in your own.. I prefer you staying, but if you really feel like leaving...follow your heart and i hope you will be fine.

If you want to change the guild....start recruiting. I promise i will take my part as well. I am not that good in it, but try to get at least 1 or 2 persons each day..that will revive our guild again.

So i hope i can see new members tomorrow :-)

I am not so good in explaining in english, but none of above is meant rude...

Amy cheers
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 1:15

Guild managing is frustrating at best, I know how you all feel about it. Recruiting is evil, I mean you talk to people, explain to them, help them and the next day they're gone "poof".

Anyway, if you want to have a shot at recruiting, I personally don't spam the channels. I look for guildless people and whisper something like this:
Quote :
Hi, would you like to join a small, friendly guild?

You can always add words such as 'mature', 'PvE' etc. If people are interested in joining a guild, they'll reply with questions etc. When they don't simply ignore, many are kind of grateful for being whispered to, instead of getting their channels spammed.
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 29 2 à 11:46

yeah ino what ur saying, but its hard enough at the best of times to get a bit of money (or it is for me anyway) and so 10 people a day is 1k, only 1 stays, thats 900g per day lost, so even if it was every ofhter day hats still over 3.5k lost a week, thats a lot of money for me Sad

its not that i want to leave or anything, but its times like those i really do feel like it, just to try and get away from it all
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 13:54

Hi guys ..been off for 2 weeks .. but gold is easy to get just get a char toggle to HM and wander to where monsters come in 1's or if you can take out more farm more at one time.. you can do this in normal mode as well elona reach and the sand drakes is a prime hunting spot ..normally 1 monster 100 gold solo......i never have much spare but i have when not buying armour managed to get over 40k at one point !! ( not now though).

Its not too hard to play for 20 mins to get some gold ...
Back to top Go down
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime4 1 2 à 16:13

ok thanx, but one TINY little problem there! i not got HM yet!!! :p

almost there now, at thunderhead keep now! not too far (i hope!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change...?   Time for a change...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home of the Bloody Dragoons-
Jump to: