Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gvg

Go down 
+3
Kelzor
Kaime
trunksssj2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
trunksssj2

trunksssj2

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-17

gvg Empty
PostSubject: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 9 2 à 23:43

allright i dont know about everyone else but i want to gvg more

the problem is must of our memebers are mindless zombies

so whoever wants to gvg just post a replie that he wants and will see where we go from there
Back to top Go down
Kaime

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-01

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 0:41

Id like to GvG more aswell ^^

It is much fun, we just need a full group though.
Back to top Go down
Kelzor

Kelzor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-05-05

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 7:05

i'd liike to gvg more by miles but kaz is rite most of our members are mindless zombies that only type when they need help.
I've managed to cap SS so i can bring a curses necro an Nrg steler or a dom/illusion memser so thats 3. gr8 its a start.
Back to top Go down
Trent Mazarix

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-05-18

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 17:34

I'm sure we have potential GvGers in our guild, it's just an untapped source. It would, however, be nice if they would talk once in a while. Maybe even *gasp* make a profile on the website!

In any case, sign me up! At the moment, I only have a W/Mo who's at GvG level, but I'm working on a R/N, and just starting to think about a Mo/Me.

In any case!

Character: Trent Mazarix
Class: Warrior Monk
Level: 20
Preferred GvG/PvP Build: Difficult to say, as I don't have much experience, but I believe Paladin is to my liking. However, I am highly versatile, and can do anything from string a bunch of knockdown blows together, or tank, if needs must. Depending on what kind of team we gather, I can adapt.
GvG/PvP Experience: Little. Done a few scrimmages with guildies, small teams with henchies. Also done a few PvP sorties into the Hall of Heroes, but it inevitably turns out bad, because there's no coordination.
Back to top Go down
Dhiammara

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-03

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 17:47

Hi

Well, I'm pretty new to Guild Wars and the Guild. I'd be interested in getting involved in GvG, although I've never tried it before. Some guidance for newcomers to GvG would be nice. I wouldn't say that everyone is a mindless zombie, they may just be doing something else at that particular time - especially if it's something they've been trying to do for a long time (trying to get a party to go through THK last night over 4 hours or so is a good example!).

I think there was some talk of GvG while I was in a mission earlier tonight. I'd be happy to participate if there was a bit of warning or sessions were planned. I know how frustrating it is being in a mission or quest and one or two ppl instantly disappearing - it's really not fair on those left behind.

Organising some PvE sessions together might not be a bad idea either. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trunksssj2

trunksssj2

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-17

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 10 2 à 18:08

Dhiammara wrote:
Hi

I wouldn't say that everyone is a mindless zombie, they may just be doing something else at that particular time - especially if it's something they've been trying to do for a long time

well i mean not only when i ask something that they need to answer when they come on they can say hi and when they go they can say bye and they can say hi to other members and i dont think anybody is to busy to say yes or no to a question

because i know very well this members talks but only when they want to ask something well im not an intelgance boot and if they want help first thing they can try asking with the word please with it and show some good will by actually answering to their officers after a long time we havent asked them for anything and offered our help

p.s. dhiammara whats your in game name?
Back to top Go down
Dhiammara

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-03

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 11 2 à 4:09

trunksssj2 wrote:

well i mean not only when i ask something that they need to answer when they come on they can say hi and when they go they can say bye and they can say hi to other members and i dont think anybody is to busy to say yes or no to a question

because i know very well this members talks but only when they want to ask something well im not an intelgance boot and if they want help first thing they can try asking with the word please with it and show some good will by actually answering to their officers after a long time we havent asked them for anything and offered our help

p.s. dhiammara whats your in game name?

Hi trunksssj2

You'll recognise my in game characters by the Elysire surname. I'm usually on as Kilandra Elysire at the moment (W/Mo at Hell's Precipice), but also have Aurian Elysire (E/N) a little further back.

I can totally understand where you are coming from. I've tried to help with a few questions when I can, but having limited experience means that my contribution will not be as helpful as someone who has played a particular class or completed Prophecies and Factions.

Another comment has to be that at times the Guild Chat and/or Alliance Chat can be busy, and I suspect some people in quests/missions may switch off these chats to concentrate on what they are doing at the time (especially if they feel they have nothing to add to the conversation).

This is my first Guild, and I have to admit, that with the amount of relatively active members that we have, I expected some sessions for PvE and GvG would have been planned so that members could arrange to work together as a group. That is the only way we can get to know each other, and our mutual strengths/weaknesses.

Considering the only way I've been able to get through the last few missions was by building up a strong group of friends (all from different Guilds), I categorically would not drop everything at a moment's notice and abandon those who have earned my respect and friendship, purely because an officer or another Guild member wanted to GvG on the spur of the moment. I'm very much an independent thinker, and try to build relations with all, Guild member or not. I would like to get to know the Guild members and work together as a team, but we also have to recognise that everyone has a right to enjoy their sessions, and we need to accept that they may already have plans. However, a simple "I'm doing something else - sorry" would be polite.

By the way, I always speak on Guild chat after logging on for a session. However, if you ever don't get a response from me, I'm most likely in a mission/quest with only Team and Whisper enabled, but I will always respond to a 'Whisper' so don't take offence. As a newcomer doing this helps me concentrate on the task at hand., and not miss messages.

Hope to catch you online soon. I'm on most weekdays from around 6pmish to 3 or 4am - thankfully I can survive on little sleep. At the weekends the times vary, as I study at weekends, and bf likes some attention or Civ IV sessions (although I'm trying to steer him towards Guild Wars) but again I'll usually be on the evening until late at night.
Back to top Go down
Trent Mazarix

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-05-18

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 11 2 à 13:17

Well, regardless of whether or not our guild is populated by nitwits, I say we start taking this GvG thing seriously. Arrange meetings, get some practice in, start discussing builds that might be able to best support each other. GvG isn't like PvE, you're facing intelligent players. Duh. And yes, occasionally, you do run into spikerteams (may they burn in heck). But if we want to do well, or even DO anything, there's going to have to be some coordination.
Back to top Go down
Elements Blade2

Elements Blade2

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-01

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 12 2 à 2:59

After we done 2 gvgs and won em bouth Smile , i think that doing more gvgs wont be a problem for us, its greate fun and if we want ppl to know that bloody dragoons are a very strong guild we need to prove ourselves Twisted Evil . I will join any gvg battles that this guild will do ,you can find me in game as:Elements Blade Cool
Back to top Go down
Luna Stellaeque

Luna Stellaeque

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-05-05

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime4 12 2 à 3:38

I'm in on one condition: Don't expect me to be there always. Not that i don't like GvGs but i still want to have time for PvE. I think 2 GvGs a day is enough for me. Anyway, lets hope we don't have to fight in our hall again Wink. Why oh why do we never win when we fight in our own hall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gvg Empty
PostSubject: Re: gvg   gvg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gvg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home of the Bloody Dragoons-
Jump to: