Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GARY WarriorZ

GARY WarriorZ

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-08-21

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!     HELP!!!!     SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!     HELP!!!!     SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4 23 2 à 13:55

THIS IS GETTING REALLY SERIOUS

WE ARE LOSING OUR MEMBERS DAILY!!!

IF WE DONT ACT NOW, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!! GUYS COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time i looked, we had 18 remaining members, and looks like more are on the way in the next few days...

WE NEED TO ACT!!! AND FAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Phil O Crows

Phil O Crows

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!     HELP!!!!     SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4 3 2 à 8:56

yeah the guild seems to be on verge of death! every time im on the guild is empty. bar gary or tyrok every now and then but its getting too lonely Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisisgaming.uni.cc/
Trent Mazarix

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-05-18

PostSubject: Re: MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!     HELP!!!!     SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4 7 2 à 12:37

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid this guild is dying due to a lack of a "dedicated player base." I have not been able to be on for any consistent length of time recently because I have been having severe problems with my computer since... well, since I got back from summer vacation. Also, my IB is a factor.

As soon as I have that fixed, probably in a couple of weeks, I will do my best to get back on.

Here's my suggestion: It's okay to let the guild fall low on members. It's not that big a deal. I'd much rather prefer a dedicated core of gamers as opposed to a huge flock of people that are on maybe once or twice every three weeks. So long as there is still one person in the guild, the Bloody Dragoons don't die. Recruit some dedicated people that are willing to give time, not leave the guild half an hour after they join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!     HELP!!!!     SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home of the Bloody Dragoons-
Jump to: