Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies for late Registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reno_Talriosa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Apologies for late Registration Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 13 2 à 14:13

Sorry for being so late on the registration guys and girls.

just realised about the forum, Lillie told me about it, well i know her as lillie ...

thought i'd try and get it done since im a new member,

Tykros!!!

managed to get my archer to level 20, he's pretty nifty now got a good balance of skills would like a rematch if possible to test his abilities.

i'll start my work on gathering funds to donate to the guild towards guild hall improvement, something i consider a duty... i'm trying to get my character thru the campaigns as quickly as possible so i can get him ready to use in PvP events of GvG.

well speak soon everyone nice to be in the guild.

Reno
Back to top Go down
Trent Mazarix

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 13 2 à 15:45

Glad to have you aboard, mate. Also glad to see you so eager to donate to the guild! No need to rush the campaign, though, there'll probably be a bit of a break before we start GvGing again. Still, glad to see another member willing to help the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kivra Wren

Kivra Wren

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: money or faction ?   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 14 2 à 0:51

How much money is the guild in need of to upgrade the guilld hall ?

or is it faction that we need?

i have no real money in my characters at the moment due to trying to get every skill opened in the original six classes.

1k per skill is draining me dry at the moment.

If i know where to donate then i'll put half of whatever i get in normal play in but it will be drip fed as i get money and then buy skills normally.

if i was to donate items in for anyone to use or trade would that work ?

I have no interest in trading normally but i know some members do quite well trying this.
I don't have the patience for trading unless its a black dye which sells fast.
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 14 2 à 0:57

You can see the guild upgrade options by speaking to the guild master at the guild hall.
I do believe we have all the important upgrades already and I really doubt any of the other ones is worth 50k or 100k. For that kind of money, you can equip your favorite character with Droks armor and probably get a nice paint job done as well.

All you have to do, other than having fun is experiment with different builds and skills, learning different skill combos (how they create secondary effects when used together) and which build is most suitable for which condition.
Once you're there, it's even more fun and less frustration Smile
Back to top Go down
Reno_Talriosa

PostSubject: hey there   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 13 2 à 3:04

First let me apologise for my unexplained absence, my computer completely broke down and i was unable to get a message to you about this and my lazy friend could not be bothered to help me out and send a message to you for me.

my motherboard just completely failed for no apparent reason and i had to wait a month for it coz the PC Repair company was screwing me over.

i have returned , but due to high bills and no job i've cancelled my internet account, but with a stroke of luck i'm on borrowed time ,they've forgotten to cut the connection so it could go anytime.

so please again forgive my unexplained absence i promise i didnt run away i do wanna be apart of this good clan and hope to be back in the game and the clan as soon as i can get my life sorted out.

thanks for listening

Reno
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 17 2 à 2:20

Sorry for the delay in responding, too much work lately Smile
Drop me or any of the officers a call and we'll send you back in invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Reno_Talriosa

PostSubject: thanks   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 19 2 à 15:25

thanks De La Morte, much appreciated...

will tell ya when im back in and about properly, as for the moment i'm still struggling with life right now and will try to get it resolved asap.

Reno
Back to top Go down
De La Morte
Admin
De La Morte

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 20 2 à 7:46

Real life is more important, games can and should wait. Good luck with everything! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reno_Talriosa

PostSubject: Thanks   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime4 26 2 à 11:17

sorry again for delay in response, again been busy, i quite agree De La Morte, trying to get stuff sorted out life is pretty hectic at the moment so, will not be back on for a while again will contact you when i am back online, further contact will be impossible until i am sorted to speak to you then...for now, seeya soon and good gaming people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for late Registration   Apologies for late Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies for late Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home of the Bloody Dragoons-
Jump to: